Why Electromagnetic Fields Are Getting More Dangerous
Even if you are aware of all the tricks to relieve EMFs (Electromagnetic Fields), it can be shocking how many are hiding and floating around your home. For example:
- If your bedroom is near a geothermal stress factor area (which results in huge amounts of electromagnetic field exposure) and if the mattress itself is spreading and magnifying electromagnetic indicators, there can be substantial quantities of radio and cell tower signals creeping through bedroom walls.
- Lights like Christmas Tree lighting add almost twice the amount of electric stress in a bedroom.
- An air filter can emit powerful Wi-Fi/Bluetooth EMFs, even when not in use.
- There are nearly 12 Radio Frequencies/Wi-Fi pulsations every single time a door is used.
- You may have cellular phone antennas positioned within a kilometer of you and even stronger antennas just a few kilometers away from that.
These issues can happen even if you live in a rural area, but they can be fixed with some clean electric energy filters, incandescent low-EMF light bulbs, and a "kill switch" that turns off all electric energy. And this is just if you live in the country.
What to Do if You Have EMF Issues?
This article will cover how you can protect yourself from EMF exposure. You'll learn where they come from, why they are a problem, and why you should safeguard yourself.
Where Do EMFs Come From?
The dangers of electromagnetic fields (EMFs) are making more headlines in the press, and it stacks up as the most harmful pollution you are exposed to on a daily basis.
You are regularly subjected to EMFs inside and outside your home, and some travel with you. This radiation emits from cell phones, cell towers, computers, and also Wi-Fi.
It's unrealistic to avoid EMFs entirely, but you can restrict it, and with the high number of EMFs being emitted, understanding the dangers and working to prevent them is important. This is especially true if you are diagnosed with a severe illness or at risk of one.
Some important things to keep in mind:
- The telecommunication companies have manipulated federal government regulatory organizations, public wellness divisions, and organizations, leaving consumers in the dark about EMF dangers.
- Like cigarette smoking, EMFs' effects may not be seen right away and can worsen over time. In this way, your cell phone acts as a modern-day cigarette.
EMFs: What Are They?
The National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences describes EMFs as "invisible areas of energy, often referred to as radiation, that are associated with the use of electrical power."
Not every EMF is a danger, though. Sunlight and UVB provide you with vitamin D – something we can't live without. But it is crucial to deal with EMFs, especially right now with the advent of 5G technology, which significantly boosts your EMF exposures.
EMFs are broken into two groups: non ionizing & ionizing. Ionized radiation is well understood as a danger, which is why you wear a led apron before having an X-ray.
If you receive prolonged exposure to the sun and become sunburnt, you are dealing with the negative effects of ionized radiation, exposing you to excessive free radicals.
The EMF from your phone is usually around 2- to 5-gigahertz microwave levels. Child monitors, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi gadgets, cordless phones, and Wi-Fi routers result in radiation that damages mitochondria.
Your Exposures to EMFs is Only Going to Increase
As if it weren't bad enough that we swim in a billion times more EMFs than usual (that's right, billions!) it is crucial to deal with these direct exposures right now with the advent of 5G technology. This new technology significantly boosts EMF exposures.
And we're going to have even more. SpaceX will place 42,000 satellites in low orbit, emitting frequencies while leaving us few ways to hide.
Exposures Increase Cellular Oxidative Stress
The World Health Organization's International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) classified mobile phones as a class 2B carcinogen back in 2011. Results from the National Toxicology Program (NTP) in 2018 state that cell technology is a Class 1 carcinogen.
This puts it in the same category as X-rays. Though the mice in the studies received more radiation than we get from our phones, the systems were lower than the current 5G.
Many theories suggest how nonionizing radiation results in damage to our bodies. One of the more common ones is brain tumors. But Martin Pall, Ph.D., shines a light on another hazard. His popular theory suggests that channels of voltage-gated calcium or VGCC result in a type of nitrogen called peroxynitrite that spins off free radicals that can damage your DNA. Some feel this explains the increase of chronic diseases that have come to light since cell phones became popular in the 1990s.
Peroxynitrites, Cellphones, and Chronic Disease
Aside from free radicals, the peroxynitrites change tyrosine particles inside proteins into something called nitrotyrosine They also create nitration of a protein used for the structure. These results are found in biopsies from people with ALS, coronary artery disease, inflammatory bowel disease, myocardial anemia, and lung disease.
The moment you recognize cellphones may support these persistent ailments and brain tumors, you will understand why it's important to lessen your exposure. Though the leading wellness threats continue to be heart disease, cancer cells, and contaminations, the rises in the other diseases are shocking. And they aren't new. Some date back to 1980.
Are You Affected by The Following Health Problems?
Since your body is damaged from voltage-gated calcium channels or VGCC activation, it's logical to assume that areas of the body with VGCC are more susceptible. Areas include:
- The brain
- The genitals
- The nervous system
- Heart pacemakers
- Your retina
VGCCs release neurotransmitters and neuroendocrine hormonal agents, and too much can cause neuropsychiatric issues. Some common issues from EMF are:
- Anxiety disorders
While EMFs aren't the only culprits, they are worth recognizing, particularly if you have heart problems. Common heart issues related to EMF are:
- Atrial fibrillation/ atrial flutter
- Bradycardia (slow heartbeat)
- Heart arrhythmias (related to sudden cardiac fatality)
- Tachycardia (fast heartbeat) or heart palpitations
EMFs Affect Reproduction
EMF exposure may raise risk of infertility in men, especially when carrying a cellular phone in a pants pocket near your genitals and/or work with a laptop on your lap.
Research has connected low-level electromagnetic radiation with cell phones, resulting in an 8 percent reduction in semen mobility, as well as a 9 percent decrease in semen viability. And those are just the reproductive components. You also have vulnerable body organs in the same area of the body, such as your bladder, bowels, liver, and kidneys.
Women have a greater breast cancer risk carrying their devices in their bras. Typically the most common part of the breast with cancer is the upper and outer section.
Ways to Reduce Your EMF Exposure
Here are some actions you can take to lessen your exposure.
- Use a wired connection to the internet via your computer, and put your devices in airplane mode as much as possible. Don't use cordless keyboards, trackball computer mice, gaming devices and systems, laser printers, and cordless phones. When possible, always opt for wired options.
- If you have to use Wi-Fi, turn it off when not in use, especially in the evening when you are sleeping. Consider hard-wiring your house so you can shut off the Wi-Fi. If you have a laptop without Ethernet ports, it is actually quick and easy to obtain a USB Ethernet adapter.
- Turn off the electrical power in the bedroom in the evening. This cuts down power in the walls close to where you sleep. Also, note that if any wires lead to other bedrooms, be sure to shut off those rooms as well.
- Utilize a battery-powered time clock, ideally one with no light.
- If you have a microwave, switch to a stove. Similar to induction burners, stoves are the most extensive EMF polluters at home.
- Stay away from "intelligent" home devices that depend on wireless signaling. Consider utilizing a sizable personal computer screen as your TV since they don't expose you to Wi-Fi.
- If you use smart meters, add a shield. It will reduce the radiation by up to 99 percent.
- Avoid wireless baby monitors. Instead, opt for wired versions or position the baby closer to your bed.
- Use incandescent light bulbs. Be sure to eliminate fluorescent lights because they transfer their electrical currents through the air and into your body when near them.
- Keep your phone on airplane mode as much as possible. Though it is still a danger, you can further reduce it by putting it in a protective EMF bag.
- When using your cellular phone, utilize the speakerphone, and keep the phone at least 3 feet away from you. Use VoIP software program phones that you can use while attached wirelessly to the web.
Radiation may seem like it comes from far away, but most of it is from products located inside your property and your nearby neighbors. To further protect yourself, educate your neighbors about the risks of wireless tech.
Certain Nutrients May Help Protect Your Body From EMF Damage
While your surroundings are key to your health, certain nutrients inside your body provided added protection. Some include:
Magnesium: As an all-natural calcium blocker, magnesium can lower the impacts of EMF on your VGCCs. If you are typically low on magnesium, try taking 1 to 2 grams of magnesium every day.
Molecular hydrogen: Studies have shown molecular hydrogen minimizes 80 percent of EMF damage on your body by targeting free radicals. Take Molecular hydrogen when on an airplane to help block gamma rays.
Nrf2: Nrf2 is an organic hermetic that upregulates intracellular antioxidants and also decreases inflammation. Increasing your intake strengthens your mitochondrial functionality and also stimulates mitochondrial biogenesis.
Eat Nrf2-boosting meal compounds like sulforaphane from cruciferous veggies, meals higher in phenolic antioxidants, the omega-3 fats DHA and EPA, carotenoids (especially lycopene), sulfur materials coming from allium veggies, isothiocyanates coming from the cabbage group, and also terpenoid-rich foods items.
Performing high-intensity workouts and doing intermittent fasting also activates Nrf2.
Seasonings: Certain seasonings may help avoid or even restore damages from peroxynitrites. Certain seasonings heavy with phenolics, particularly cinnamon, cloves, ginger, rosemary and turmeric, defend against peroxynitrite-induced harm.
Kid Are at Greater Risk Than Adults from EMFs
Sadly, kids love wireless technology, so it is up to us to explain the dangers. Many young kids have mobile phones and also wireless tablets and computers, even as young as five years old. And they love using them in bed.
The harm of EMFs is more significant for children. They have exposure to them at younger ages. And a mother's exposure also affects unborn fetuses. All this radiation has a more substantial effect on children than adults. Even California's Environmental Health Investigations stated that a child's thinner skull protection makes them more susceptible, and their brains are still developing through their teen years.
While there is actually no trusted technique to anticipate the lasting impacts on children, one research study of 13,000 mothers exposed some sobering facts.
- 49% rise in behavioral concerns
- 35% boost in hyperactivity
- 34% rise in peer-related issues
- 25% boost in psychological concerns
Though EMFs are a concern, the good news is we know where most of it is coming from – our homes. The radiation from your cell phone, computer system, lighting, Wi-Fi, etc., are all well within your control. While it's virtually impossible to stay clear of EMF exposure completely, there are efficient means to limit it.
- Disconnect your Wi-Fi. If you must make use of Wi-Fi, shut it off when not being used.
- Don't use cordless computer keyboards, trackballs computer mice, video game units, ink-jet printers, and home phones.
- Shut down power to your bedroom at night.
- If you still use a microwave oven, look at substitutes.
- Don't use "smart" home appliances or cordless signaling.
- Don't use intelligent meters or shield them for maximum protection.
- If you have children, use a wired child monitoring system.
- Substitute CFL light bulbs with incandescent light bulbs.
- When utilizing your cell phone, use the speakerphone and keep it 3 feet away.